PSP has been hard at work engineering a new product specifically designed to protect critical infrastructures, military personnel, and innocent civilians from terrorist attacks involving explosive weapons. While a form of this Wall has been in use by the U.S. military for some time, PSP has uniquely modified the design in order to offer a higher degree of protection. The Revetment Wall’s protective properties can also be used to safeguard the civilian sector in areas such as: industrial, commercial, and government buildings of all types.
The customer should first consult with the appropriate qualified personnel of their choosing, to insure the base/foundation will support the mass. This should be done prior to the installation of the media in the barrier/structure/wall/barricade. Any damage or loss which includes, but it not limited to, base/foundation shift, compaction, cracking, leaning, falling, rupture, or any other damage is the customer’s responsibility with no claim against Perimeter Security Products.
The K12 (replaced by ASTM M50) Certified Revetment Wall has been crashed tested at Karco Engineering and has received the Department of State K12 (ASTM M50) Certification. The wall stopped a 15,000 pound truck traveling at 50 mph with no through penetration.
Ballistic protection up to the following weapons:
- Standard Wall is 8′ wide x 10′ tall x 40′ minimum long
- The Wall can be any length in multiples of 4
- Wall can be assembled to make corners, crosses or tees. The corner can by +/- 5 degrees from 90 degrees.
- Continuous tight design is formed so there is no sand leakageWall is shipped knocked down for reduced shipping costs. Two of the standard walls will fit onto a 463L pallet.
- Unskilled workers can easily assemble the Wall
- All structural materials are made from heavy galvanized steel to prevent rust
- Exterior sheet metal of Wall is galvanized. As an option, it can be ordered with painted sheet metal
- All walls have a roof
- A floor is available as option
- Wall is anti-climb
- Wall can be extended, modified or repaired as needed in the future and still maintain its structural integrity and appearance
- Wall is recoverable
Who can Benefit
- Border Security
- Government Offices
- Industrial Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Seaports and Port Authorities
- No loose parts
- Standard roof to keep out moisture
- Standard anti climb panels
- Standard 15 year life
- Snap together frame
- Can be assembled by 2 people
- Protect against and not allow perimeter pentration of 15,000 lbs vehicle at 50 mph
- Protect valuable assets and personnel from the effects of an explosion
- Deflect the blast wave and any lethal shrapnel or bomb fragments
- Protects against resulting fire
- Prevent chain reaction explosions
- Provides outstanding protection
- Will not collapse from blast overpressure
- Designed as a blast mitigation barrier
- Constructed of durable heavy duty steel
- Dirt or sand as ballast
- Will not deteriorate from weather exposure
US Patent: 7,464,509 B1