The customer should first consult with the appropriate qualified personnel of their choosing, to insure the base/foundation will support the mass. This should be done prior to the installation of the media in the barrier/structure/wall/barricade. Any damage or loss which includes, but it not limited to, base/foundation shift, compaction, cracking, leaning, falling, rupture, or any other damage is the customer’s responsibility with no claim against Creative Building Products.
PSP has been hard at work engineering a new product specifically designed to protect critical infrastructures, military personnel, and innocent civilians from terrorist attacks involving explosive weapons. While a form of this Wall has been in use by the U.S. military for some time, PSP has uniquely modified the design in order to offer a higher degree of protection. The Revetment Wall’s protective properties can also be used to safeguard the civilian sector in areas such as: industrial, commercial, and government buildings of all types.
- Standard Wall is 4′ wide x 8′ tall x 80′ long
- Wall is available in widths of 2′ to 8′
- Wall is available in heights of 4′ to 16′. Additional support is required for any Wall that is greater than twice the height.
- The Wall can be any length in multiples of 4
- Wall can be assembled to make corners, crosses or tees. The corner can by +/- 5 degrees from 90 degrees.
- Continuous tight design is formed so there is no sand leakageWall is shipped knocked down for reduced shipping costs. Two of the standard Walls will fit onto a 463L pallet.
- Unskilled workers can easily assemble the Wall
- All structural materials are made from heavy galvanized steel to prevent rust
- Exterior sheet metal of Wall is galvanized. As an option, it can be ordered with painted sheet metal.
- A roof or floor are available as options.
- Wall is anti-climb
- Wall can be extended, modified or repaired as needed in the future and still maintain its structural integrity and appearance.
- Wall is recoverable.
- The wall that is 8′ (wide) x 10′ (tall) x 40′ (long) Minimum is K-12 Certified.
- No loose parts
- Standard roof to keep out moisture
- Standard anti climb panels
- Standard 15 year life
- Snap together frame
- Can be assembled by 2 people
- Protect valuable assets and personnel from the effects of an explosion
- Deflect the blast wave and any lethal shrapnel or bomb fragments
- Protects against resulting fire
- Prevent chain reaction explosions
Who Can Benefit
- Border Security
- Government Offices
- Industrial Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Seaports and Port Authorities
- Provides outstanding protection
- Will not collapse from blast overpressure
- Designed as a blast mitigation barrier
- Constructed of durable heavy duty steel
- Dirt or sand as ballast
- Will not deteriorate from weather exposure